Wednesday 3 October 2012

New Shoes Day!

New shoe day is equally as fantastic as new purse day...I think...  If it came down to one or the other though, I would have to choose new shoes.  They are even better when they are a surprise find, and better still when they are on for an amazing price!  The Zellers stores in Canada are closing soon so all their stores are having blowout sales.  I went to check out one near us and found they had gotten in a TON of fantastic things from The Bay to blow out during their sale!  There were gorgeous Calvin Klein dresses, cute blazers and other things that I now forget about because of just how awesome the deals on the shoes were!  There were Kenneth Cole, Nine West, and many many other fantastic brands marked down drastically.  My favorite find however, was this fantastic pair of Hopskotch2 heels from G by Guess.  These babies are amazing!  I think I peed a little when I saw that they had been tagged at just $29.99 with an additional 20% off sale on!  Seriously? These beauties are regular $70! Thank You Shoe Gods!!!  I got some other things on sale cheap too, but none worth mentioning compared to this! hehehe.






No comments:

Post a Comment